Copyright © 2019 - FICOTEQ, All Rights Reserved
FICOTEQ is fully committed to customer satisfaction, while focusing on detailed design and project execution for supply of equipment and/or packages for Oil & Gas Industries.
We could manufacture, and supply equipment based on our client’s design or all-inclusive services from engineering up to completion.
ENGINEERING & DESIGN
FICOTEQ has alliances with certified ASME shops in Houston. All pressure vessels are designed, manufactured and stamped in accordance with the latest edition of ASME Section VIII Div. 1
We fabricate the following equipment from Client’s design or from FICOTEQ’s own designs:
- SLUG CATCHERS
- INDIRECT HEATERS
- SAND TRAPS
- METERING SKIDS/LACT UNITS
- Heater Treater
- Glycol Units
- Amine Units
- J-T Units
- Nutshell Filters
FICOTEQ’s integrated services includes Project Management which assumes the responsibility of handling all resources, scope, time, costs, risks, communications, procurement, sub-contracts, and quality control. We will manage your project from engineering/design stage up to completion of fabrication, assembly and testing.
Within the Project Management scope of work, FICOTEQ will make sure that your project will be executed within your budget and delivery time.
- Will provide detailed project schedule highlighting critical path to make sure the project is done within specified time for all facet of execution i.e. engineering/design, procurement, fabrication, assembly and testing including project documentation.
- Will prepare weekly or monthly progress report depending on client’s requirement. Reports include physical progress, engineering, deliverables, document control, procurement status, points of attention, risk management and photography records.
When you partner with us, you let your management team focus on their core business while we handle the procurement and supply of non-core purchases. FICOTEQ Will negotiate the best deal, and then coordinate the purchase at every stage of the supply process ensuring good quality and timely delivery of components required for the project.
We could help you in purchasing but not limited to the following:
- Electrical components
- Spare parts
We also manage subcontracts for:
- I&E Hook-up
- Surface preparation and painting
- Free-issue material receipts, inspections and handling
- Export packing